Find Out Why Everybody Loves The Quilters Club Mysteries
Special Offer: Download the Entire Series Up to Now (4 ebooks) for Only $9.95 …
That’s less than $2.50 Each!
Marjory Sorrell Rockwell is a bestselling author who had rather be stitching patchwork quilts than writing mysteries. But these whodunits seem to flow out of her like a grandmother telling stories to the family by the fireside.
You will love the small-town adventures of Maddy Madison and her Quilters Club pals — Cookie, Bootsie, Lizzie, and of course Maddy’s precocious granddaughter Aggie. Set in the small Midwestern town (pop. 2,574) of Caruthers Corners, Indiana, this gaggle of middle-age women and their families encounter crooked politicians, murderers, and bank robbers … while dealing with the town’s eclectic history of Indian fighters, witches, Vikings, the Underground Railroad, heritage quilt counterfeiters, Watermelon Festivals, and quarreling founding fathers!
These entertaining cozies have been runaway hits on Amazon, with some titles ranking #14 in the world for Mystery Cozies about Crafts. Great going, Marjory!
Recently, this star mystery writer released her 5th book in the Quilters Club Mystery Series, a heartwarming puzzler titled Sewed Up Tight.
Those quiltmaking gals are at it again, this time taking on the ghost of a forgotten town founder that reputedly roams the old Beasley Mansion, scaring people to death — literally. Based on “true facts” these stories explore the rich history of the Midwest and its easy-going peoples.
You can instantly download Sewed Up Tight for only $3.99 (ebooks readable on your Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iPad/iPod, and other devices). Or you can own a 6″ x 9″ paperback for $14.95 each.
But wait! If you’re not already a reader of the Quilters Club mysteries, you’ll want to catch up. To make that easy, AAeB has created a special bundle — the first four books in the series that lead up to Sewed Up Tight — for only $9.95.
Here you get The Underhanded Stitch, The Patchwork Puzzler, Hemmed In, and Coming Unraveled in one easy-to-read four-volume anthology.
Readers love these gentle mysteries. Amazon reviewers have said:
- “Think: Janet Evanovich. A light mystery that’s very satisfying.”
- “A delightful combination of characters; especially love Grammy and Agnes. Marjory Rockwell sticks to business; no excess digressions. Anyone who enjoys a quick cozy will love this one!”
- “I really love quilting mysteries, so I really enjoyed this book…great price and good mystery. I hope to read more by this author.”
- “Well written, fun characters with realistic dialogue. I enjoyed reading it.”
- “This is a pleasant series and very quick to read. Thanks to the author. I look forward to reading more Quilters Club Mysteries.”
- “The characters are so much fun and one can identify with them if a quilter and mystery fan!”
- “Loved the characters and the way they meshed together! Wish I had neighbors and friends like these; can hardly wait for the next adventure!”
- “Wow! Love these mysteries! Just the right mix of mystery and entertainment, along with colorful characters and a fun setting in a small Midwestern town.”
- “An easy read and just what I need to relax from a hectic schedule. Keep them coming. Real enjoyment.”
- “Marjory Sorrel Rockwell really knows how to spin an entreating mystery that doesn’t need sex or raunchy language to make the story exciting!”
- “I really enjoyed this cozy mystery. I like the characters in the quilt bee/private investigators. It was funny, interesting and an all-around good read. I recommend any of Marjory Sorrell Rockwell’s Quilters Club mysteries.”
And on they go, a growing group of fans who are hooked on these warm and likeable quasi-detectives who love to quilt.
So grab Sewed Up Tight (No. 5) right now. Or catch up quick with this specially priced bundle of the first 4 mysteries in the Quilters Club series.